Saturday, February 23, 2008

Kyle's 1st Swimming Lessons

Kyle started swimming lessons today. Going by the looks of the other kids in his beginners class we are starting this a little late. Poor Kyle! He is my little guinea pig. I will be sure to start Kaden at 3 years old instead of 4.

At the beginning of class they "crawled" the entire length of the pool. Now sure why. I guess they were making sure the kids were strong enough to pull themselves up.
Swimming! (Well if you count someone holding your hands in position and another person helping you kick your feet!)

4 comments:

Dawn Endres said...

How Fun! WTG! little fishy.

I need to sign mine up for lessons pretty soon.

Heather said...

Fun!!! I hope he has a blast!

Astreia said...

Looks like fun! At least you've started yours. I haven't put mine in swim lessons yet. I think this year is our year though!

Melanie said...

How fun!! Good luck with the lessons.